What quality childcare looks like...
We have a commitment to our professionalism and the quality of the childcare that we provide.
We continually undergo training to ensure that our professionals develop their quality childcare offering.
We believe that babies and children will benefit from childcare if it is of a high quality.
To maintain our high quality we ensure that:
- Regular inspections are carried out
- Internal quality audits take place
- Employee’s regularly undergo training and development
- Each child is assigned a key person who will understand their individual learning and development needs
- We provide safe, hygienic environments
- We provide quality resources
- There are a variety of opportunities for play and learning (inside and out)
- We provide structured days for the children in our care
- Our nursery settings are organised and well managed
- We provide nutritious food
- We form a partnership with families, so they are fully involved and consulted in their children’s care.
Internal quality audits
We ensure that all our nurseries undergo regular internal quality audits.
These visits ensure that everything within our nursery settings is running smoothly and if any issues arise, these are dealt with swiftly.
We also ensure that our nursery teams are all aiming to achieve a standard of being 100% paediatric first aid trained. Currently 90% of our nurseries are achieving this standard.
What to look for...
As a parent or carer, one of the most important decisions you’ll make is choosing high-quality childcare that makes you comfortable and where your child can learn and grow.
Here are a few things to consider when choosing a childcare setting for your child:
- Health and safety
- Staff interactions with children